The people at Auto City Leasing in Waterford, Michigan are not to be trusted.This place is what gives used car dealerships a bad name.

They lie, lie, lie, constantly check your credit when leasing from them (creating inquires on your report and lowering it); and also constantly GPS track where you are at all times. If you are three days late on your TWICE PER MONTH payment, or drive over 50 miles per day, they will SHUT OFF YOUR CAR, no matter where you are! This place constantly drains your bank account. They have old, bad mechanical cars (many have been in floods), and it will cost you a fortune to fix them!

The only good reviews you will see about Auto City, is the ones written by the Secretary Dana (who is a nutcase).

Ask around the business community before you buy anything from this place...They will tell you that they have ZERO repeat business!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. MotorCity stated that there is a room for improvement of bad used cars and dishonest staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of auto city financing. Auto City needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned auto city financing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Auto City.

Had an Experience with Auto City?

Comments